- Euro-Dance-Single: K2 “Der Berg ruft” (arranger, mix, vocals) hits #3 in German, #1 in Austria, won Gold for 450.000 sold copies in 1996.
- Euro-Dance-Single: K2 “Die Nachtigall singt“ (arranger, mix, vocals) hits top ten in Germany, Austria, Switzerland in 1997.
- The Golden Gospel Singers, for whom I composed, arranged an co-produced two albums (“beyond y2k” 1998, “pure” 1999) were “the world’s most booked band” (Guinness world records) at that time.
- The vocal-groove-project “Bauchklang” (record label, A&R) won three Amadeus-Awards (Austrian “Grammy”) in 2001. The first independent label production ever to win the categories “best band” and “best album”.
- Russian-Austrian-Ska-Album: Russkaja “Kasatchok Superstar” (label) hit #15 on Austrian album charts in 2008. The band became the showband of “Guten Abend Österreich”, Austrias most successful Latenight-Show and is part of this show until today.
- My 2nd crime-novel "Goldregen" released and presented on Europes largest Crimefiction-Festival "CRIMINALE" in 2014.
|Afterparty @CRIMINALE 2014. As usual, I added a Balkan-DJ-Set to my reading.|
- #ZEITENFENSTER 3D-Photography exhibition in Vienna, 2019. The expensive largescale 3D prints have been financed by a successful crowdfunding campaign.